Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall Break #1

For Fall Break this year we decided to go to Goblin Valley. My sister and two of my brothers came with us. We had a great time playing all weekend. Here is a picture of many of us up in a cave. We ran and played all day long. We saw some beautiful scenery. It was a great big playground for all ages.

The big boys had just as much fun as the kids they climbed and climbed. Everyone at the bottom didn't much like this sight as you will see in the next picture.


This is the full shot of the mountain the boys were trying to climb. From this view it was scary.



If I could figure out how to put these collage in one post I would do so, but I don't know how so they are all separte.

No comments:

Post a Comment